1. Settled in 1630, which northeastern US state capital is home to the fictitious bar frequented
by Cliff, Norm and Frasier? It's a bar "where everybody knows your name, and you are
always glad you came".
2. What is the last state capital the Mississippi River flows through before it empties into the
Gulf of Mexico?
3. What is the name of the US state capital that is sometimes referred to as "The City of
because of its proximity to four lakes of the Yahara River?
4. Which US state capital is located geographically closest to the nation's capital, Washington D.C.?
5. Which capital is the location of the famous Waikiki neighborhood, and is the birthplace of
President of the USA, Barack Obama?
6. The primary setting for "Gone with the Wind" took place in what state capital?
7. Which state capital shares a name with the fourth President of the United States of America?
8. Which is the only US state capital that contains a chemical compound in its name?
9. Which US state is the French equivalent for the name "Peter"?
10. Which US state capital shares its name with a famous dance?
11. Which state capital shares its name with one of the U.S. National Aeronautics and
Space Administration's (NASA's) earliest space shuttles?
12. Which state capital shares its name with a major English channel port famed for its white cliffs?
13. Which state capital shares its name with one of the two first military engagements of
the American Revolutionary War and with a variety of grape?
14. What is the state capital named after a Native American Indian nation of the Great Plains?
15. What is the state capital located on the Kansas River where the Brown v. Board
of Education class action lawsuit was filed?
16. What is the state capital that shares its name with a mythological bird possessing the ability
to be reborn from its own ashes?
17. What is the state capital found in the Rocky Mountains and nicknamed the "Mile High City"?
18. What is the capital of the state nicknamed the "Sunshine State"?
19. What is the state capital named after the seventh U.S. President?
20. What is the capital of the first state to ratify the Constitution of the United States, in 1787?