If Bill Gates Were From West Virginia
Here are 16 things that Bill Gates would change if he
were from West Virginia.
They would be called "Winders95, WindersNT, Winders98,and
- Instead of the hour glass wait icon, you'd get an empty
- Occasionally you'd open a winder that was covered with
a hefty bag and duct tape.
- Dialog boxes that give you the choice of "Yes, No, or
Cancel" would now read "Ahh-right, Naw, or Git".
- Instead of the "Ta-da" sound when opening Winders, you
would now hear the "Dueling Banjos".
- The "Recycle Bin" in Winders95 would now be called
- Powerpoint would now be known as "Parpawnt".
- Microsoft's programming tools would be "Vishul Basic"
and "Vishul C++".
- Instead of the title "VP", Microsoft's big shots would
be called "Cuz".
- Hardware could be repaired using parts from an old
Trans Am or a Chevy truck.
- Four words: Daisy Duke Screen Saver.
- Flight Simulator game would be replaced by Tractor Pull