1. Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2. You can't tell which way the train went by looking at the
3. There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of
4. Happiness is merely the remission of pain.
5. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
6. Sometimes too much to drink is not enough.
7. The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
8. The careful application of terror is also a form of
9. Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real
10. Things are more like they are today than they ever were
11. Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
12. Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no
13. Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
14. I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.
15. Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism.
16. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met
17. All things being equal, fat people use more soap.
18. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in
mind to blame.
19. One seventh of your life is spent on Monday.
20. By the time you make ends meet, they move the ends.
21. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is
22. The more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets.
23. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
24. This is as bad as it can get, but don't count on it.
25. Never wrestle a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes
26. The trouble with life is, you're halfway through it before
you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.