- Indecision is the key to flexibility.
- You cannot tell which way the train went by looking at the
- There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of
- This is as bad as it can get, but don't bet on it.
- Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
- There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
- The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
- Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is
- Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the
- Things are more like they are today than they ever have
- Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no
- Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.
- I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.
- The more you run over a dead cat, the flatter it gets.
- If you can smile when things go wrong, you've got someone
in mind to blame.
- One-seventh of your life is spent on Monday.
- By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
- Never wrestle with a pig: you both get all dirty, and the
pig likes it.
- The trouble with life is, you're halfway through it before
you realize it's a "do it yourself" thing.