1. The later you stay up, the earlier your child will wake up the
2. For a child to become clean, something else must become dirty.
3. Toys multiply to fill any space available.
4. The longer it takes you to make a meal, the less your child
will like it.
5. Yours is always the only child who doesn't behave.
6. If the shoe fits...it's expensive.
7. The surest way to get something done is to tell a child not to
8. The gooier the food, the more likely it is to end up on the
9. Backing the car out of the driveway causes your child to have
to go to the bathroom.
10. The more challenging the child, the more rewarding it is to
be a parent ... sometimes.