Supposedly, these are actual comments made on students' report cards by teachers in the New York City public school system.
I doubt it, but Iím sure that all teachers would have liked to have made some of these comments at some time during their career!
1. Since my last report, your child has reached rock bottom and has
started to dig.
2. I would not allow this student to breed.
3. Your child has delusions of adequacy.
4. Your son is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
5. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to
6. The student has a 'full six-pack' but lacks the plastic thing to hold it
7. This child has been working with glue too much.
8. When your daughter's IQ reaches 50, she should sell.
9. The gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.
10. If this student were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice
11. It's impossible to believe the sperm that created this child beat out
12. The wheel is turning but the hamster is definitely dead.