4 to 5 cups all-purpose flour, divided use
1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup non-fat dry milk
2 packages active dry yeast
2 teaspoons salt
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup light molasses
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 large egg
2 tablespoons margarine, melted
3 tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon cinnamon
1 1/2 cups (8-ounces) dried blueberries
1. In a large bowl stir together 1 cup of the flour, oats, dry milk, yeast and salt; set aside.
2. Heat water, molasses and oil until very warm, 120 to 130*F (50 to 55*C).
3. Pour warm liquid over flour-yeast mixture. Add egg and beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 3 minutes.
4. By hand, stir in 3 cups of flour.
When dough can be handled, remove from bowl and knead for 5 to 7 minutes,
incorporating the remaining cup of flour if needed, until the dough is firm yet smooth.
5. Place in a greased bowl, cover, and let rest in a warm, humid place free from drafts until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
6. Thoroughly grease two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pans; set aside.
7. Punch down dough and divide in half.
Roll each half into a rectangle, 8 x 16-inches.
Brush each half with melted butter.
Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over halves.
Sprinkle the dried blueberries evenly over the cinnamon mixture.
Starting at the short end, roll each half tightly.
With the seam sides down, place in prepared pans.
Cover with greased waxed paper and let rest in a warm, humid place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
8. Bake in preheated oven at 375*F (190*C) for 40 to 45 minutes or until bread is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapped.
Remove bread from pans and allow to cool on wire racks.
Makes 2 loaves.