Preparation - 15 min | Cooking - 11 min | Yields - 3 1/2 dozen cookies
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 3/4 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Baking Cocoa
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
• 2/3 cup granulated sugar
• 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 large eggs
• 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Swirled Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Stir in 1 cup Swirled Morsels.
Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Top with remaining Swirled Morsels.
BAKE for 11 to 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set.
Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.