* 1/2 cup sugar
* 2 cups Club Soda
* 1 packet unsweetened Kool Aid or a can of coke
* 3 cups ice
1. Pour the sugar, Koolaid (or coke), and half of the Club Soda into the
blender and blend until all they are all mixed and the sugar has
dissolved. It should be a liquid/paste.
2. Add the ice and blend until it is the typical consistency as a Slurpee.
Make sure the ice isn't completely dissolved, but blend it very fine.
3. Add the rest of the Club Soda and blend until it is mixed in.
4. Serve cold.
* To make your Slurpee thicker, put it in the freezer for 15-30 minutes
then blend it up for a couple more seconds.
* For a stronger flavor, you can find Cherry, Grape, Orange extract
flavors to add to it. Add about 1/2 a teaspoon or else it gets too
* It makes quite a bit, so its recommended to share it with a friend.